Jazz & Blues Festival
The Jazz & Blues Festival was held on the iconic Western Lawns, one of Eastbourne's most picturesque seafront locations.
This two-day event featured a mixture of local and top international headline artists
The event was held in a tented village with the stage, music, and seating all under cover. Attendees enjoyed a bite to eat from one of the tasty street food vendors in the outside area overlooking the sea. The mobile bar was also on hand with a great selection of drinks.
We are looking forward to running this event again in 2024.
• EARLY BIRD TICKETS are limited so we advise you to make your ticket purchases early to avoid disappointment
• Strictly no outside food & drink will be allowed in the arena (SEALED BOTTLED WATER ACCEPTED)
• Bag searches will be carried out at the main entrance by our security team
• Toilets will be regularly checked and cleaned
• The use of personal camping chairs is welcomed
• Drinking water will be made available to everyone attending if bringing refillable bottles
• Entry wristbands must be worn at all times, these will allow you to leave the arena and re-enter
• Full disabled access and toilets are available, free carer tickets are also available but the relevant documents must be shown upon entry as proof
• Card payments only at the bar & at the main gate, food vendors welcome both card/cash payment
• Management have the right to reserve access
• First aid tent and first aider will be on site
• No camping available
• No dogs allowed (guide dogs only)
• Tickets can’t be refunded if bands are unavailable on the day due to circumstances beyond our control
• Times and artists may be subject to change.
• All FREE under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying adult
• Refunds will only be available if the event has to be postponed or cancelled due to circumstances beyond the organisers control
• Anyone NOT strictly following the event guidelines will be removed
• For any further questions on the information above please email us via the appropriate contact link below: